Suggested language for an email to send out to network:
Please Join WIN leaders from Ward ___ at an action on the following date:___
- We believe that every native Washingtonian who wants to stay in DC should have every right and resource to stay. Read more
- Affordable Housing/Public Lands/Public Housing —WIN envisions the use of public lands to be allocated to mixed income-affordable housing and low and middle-income homeownership opportunities that help create and build generational wealth. Read more
- Climate —WIN imagines a just green future that includes fair wage green jobs, electrifying housing while maintaining affordability, supporting public transit, and building a coalition of DC residents at the forefront of change. Read more.
- Careers. WIN is organizing for equitable access to careers that also pay family-sustaining wages and benefits. Read more.
- Safety — WIN is organizing for safe communities with net-zero homicides. Read more.
We organize ordinary people to take actions that strengthen and improve the quality of life of our communities. We can create a more just and equitable District by coming together and taking action. Join us as we build power and make change happen!
Join Washington Interfaith Network (WIN) leaders and community members from Ward __ at an action on the following date______. WIN builds power around issues facing our communities like affordable housing, public safety, family-sustaining jobs, and increasing Black wealth. Let’s organize together and build power!
#BuildingPower, #WINDC, #BuildingPeoplePower, #VoteWINDC
Public Safety – #PublicSafetyDC #BuildingPower, #WINDC, #BuildingPeoplePower, #VoteWINDC
BETH – #Blackequity, #Blackequitymatters, ##BuildingPower, #WINDC, #BuildingPeoplePower,
Housing – #HousingDC #Buildfirst
Climate – #Climatejustice #Climatejusticematters, #Greenhomes, #Buildingpeoplepower, #WINDC